Your privacy is very important to us here at The Culture Campus. We've created this policy so as to be transparent about how we collect, use, communicate , disclose and make use of personal information. Please take note:
- We will always identify the purposes for which information is being collected before or at the time of the request
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless consent is otherwise given by the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will not retain personal information for any longer than required to fulfill those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We remain committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure the confidentiality of each of our valued customers is maintained.